We provide private and group yoga sessions to meet your needs.
We know Yoga
Authentic Classical Hatha Yoga.
Private & Group Yoga Sessions
- Regular free yoga sessions
- Workshops to build a home routine
- Regular correction and guided practice sessions
- Yoga sessions are held in-
- studio space
- your home
- your workplace
Get familiarize with different classes and benefits we provide.
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
The “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
- Strengths the spine, skeletal and muscular systems.
- Builds physical strength and fitness, and tenacity
- Invigorates the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga
Surya Kriya is a potent yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete inner well-being. “Surya” means “sun,” and “kriya” means “inner energy process.” It activates the solar plexus to raise the samat prana, or solar heat, in the system. It also balances a person’s left and right energy channels, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This strong foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life.
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigor and vitality
- Balances hormonal level in body
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Hatha Yoga is offered as a set of 21 powerful postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. This profound science enhances how one thinks, feels, and experiences life. Isha’s program requires no special physical agility or previous experience of yoga. It is not merely physical exercise, but enables a person to flower into his ultimate potential; to naturally achieve a state of health, joy, and bliss.
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system
- Deceleration of the aging process
Upa-Yoga is a simple yet powerful system of exercise that activates the joints, muscles, and energy system. Based on a sophisticated understanding of the body’s mechanics, Upa-Yoga dispels inertia in the body’s energy and brings ease to the whole system. It relieves physical stress and tiredness.
- Relieves physical stress and tiredness
- Strengthens the joints and muscles
- Rejuvenates the body after periods of inactivity
- Negates the effects of jetlag and long travel
Children’s Hatha Yoga
Yoga improves flexibility, strength, balance and coordination in children. Children learn breathing and visualization techniques. Challenging poses with group games and partner yoga.
Ages 7 – 13
- Taking Charge of Body and Mind
- Improving Attention
- Increasing Focus and Clarity
- Enhancing Capabilities
Bhuta Shuddhi means “purification of the five elements” (i.e. earth, water, fire, air and space) which gets to the root of imbalances in the body that lead to disease. This simple practice which you can do daily reorganizes your system on the elemental level.
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Interested To Join Our Yoga Class?
”Hatha Yoga in its original form is not an exercise form to gain fitness or lose weight but a methodology for a human being to flower into an ultimate possibility.- Sadhguru